Answering the unique challenges employers face, inVentiv Medical Management has developed solutions that work to properly utilize plan funds, limit unnecessary costs by ensuring appropriate quality of care and focus on employee health to avoid the avoidable costs related to lifestyle decisions.
Careful coordination and early detection ensure care is appropriate and plan funds are used appropriately every time. Addressing potential payor issues before they become problems, inVentiv Medical Management has developed solutions that work to properly utilize plan funds, limit unnecessary costs by ensuring appropriate quality of care and focus on employee health to avoid the avoidable costs related to lifestyle decisions.
We understand that healthcare is complicated. We are here to enable you to make better healthcare decisions, provide educational support to you and your family and to identify resources to improve overall care. We will work with your provider and your plan to ensure that the care you receive is appropriate.
We have the same goal—healthier patients. We understand that it is vital to get treatment right the first time. Our in-house multispecialty physicians are here to collaborate with you to aid in making decisions based on evidence-based standards of care.
inVentiv Medical Management has a full suite of integrated solutions that are physician led, nurse supported, and technology enabled. These solutions include:
- Accountable Care Solutions powered by inVentiv Medical ManagementTM, providing balanced solutions promoting cost effective, evidence-based and integrated care to patients with cancer, cardiovascular, or chronic kidney disease
- Comprehensive Kidney Care Management
- Comprehensive Oncology Care Management
- Comprehensive Cardiovascular Care Management
- Cost Management, coordinated strategy including claims code editing, clinical audit, negotiations, eMerica® networks and specialty contracts
- iHealthTM, wellness and disease management program
- Disease Management, focused on prevalent chronic diseases such as diabetes, asthma, coronary artery disease, hypertension, and dyslipidemia
- Utilization Management, including medical necessity determinations and precertification utilization review
- Case Management, provides a team approach of specialty certified RNs, social workers, and dietitians as well as advanced illness counselors